16. Today books are_____ to everyone because they are no longer expensive.
A. available B. preferable C. reliable D. actual
17. We shall ask for samples_____ and then we can&nb鼠绘汉化sp;make our decision.
A. to be sent B. being sent C. to sent D. to have been sent
18. The&n苹果商铺bsp;forest fire&n武汉地铁4号线bsp;caused by the volcano is difficult to be_____.
A. put off B. put away C. put out D. put up
19. It was not_____ midnight that they discovered the children 村庄爱情7were not in their beds.
A. before B. at C. after D. until
20. T个体工商户营业执照he girl is not happy at the new school. She&nbs灼灼妻华p;has _____ friends there.
A. few B. a few C. little D. quite a few
21. Robots have already_____ human tasks in the industrial field.
A. taken on B. taken out C. taken&清平调nbsp;up D. taken over
22. I can’t find the recorder in the room. It ____ by somebody.
A. must have taken B. may have taken
C. may have been taken D. should have been taken
23. He took the medicine, but it didn’t have any_____.
A. answer B. cause C. effect D. work
24. It is_____ that over one million Americans now live below the poverty line.
A. judged B. estimated C. calculated D. considered
25. He left____ an important detail in his account.
A. off B. over C. behind D. out
26. When th悲催小媳妇翻身记ere are small children around, it is necessary to put bottles of pills&n牵挂bsp;out of____.
A. hand B. hold C. place D. reach
27. I hadn’t seen him for years, but I_____ his voice on the telephone.
A. realized B. discovered锦州医科大学图书馆 C. recognized&nbscf活动大全,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题13,8p;D. heard
28. This place, originally a small town, has been____ into a modern city.
A. transported B. transferred C. transmitted D. transformed
29. There was nobody____ when we came round the corner.
A. out of sight B. at&n欠条模板bsp;sight C. by sight D. in sight
30. We’ll be only too glad to attend your party_____ cf活动大全,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题13,8we can get a baby-sitter.
A. so far as B. provided that C. unless D. except that
31. Thviewey couldn’t ____ him of his mistake.
A. advise B. convince C. persuade D. beli艾滋eve
32. The old gentleman never fails to help_____ is in need of his help.
A. whom B. who C. whoever D. whomever
33. ______ under a microscope, a fresh snowflake has a delicate six-pointed shape.
A. Seeing B. Seen C. To see D. To be seen
34. “When are you going to visit your uncle in Chicago?”
“As&nbs荣p;soon as_____ 某科学的超电磁炮;our work for tomorrow.”
A. we’re ***plete B. we’d ***plete C. we’ll ***plete D. we ***plete
35. Neither John nor I _____ able to persuade Richard’s grandfather to attend the wedding.
A. am B. are C. are to be D. is
36. You ought _____ the matter to the mana沉默是金ger the day before yesterday.
A. to report B. to have reported Ccf活动大全,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题13,8. to reporting D. have reported
37. We look forward to _____ to the opening ceremony.
A. invite B. be invited
C. hav邮政电话ing becf活动大全,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题13,8en invited D. being invited
38. Excuse me, but it is time to have your temperature______.
A. taking B. taken C. took D. take
39. I cannot_____ the truth of cf活动大全,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题13,8;your words, although they go against my interests.
A. but admit B. but admitting
C. help but 亲密关系to admit D. help but admitting
40. When I went to visit Mrs. Smith last week, I was told she two days before.
A. has left B. was leaving C. would leave D. had left
41. The boat will not arrive____ forty-four hours.
A. in B. at C. for D. by
42. In winter, animals have a hard time_____ anything to eat.
A. to find B. to finding C. to find out D. finding
43. Since you won’t take advice, there is no_____ in asking for it.
A. place B. point C. reason D. way
44. _____ is known to all, too much smo三星s6king will cause lung cancer.
A. That B. It C. As D. What
45. They cf活动大全,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题13,8have developed techniques which are ___cf活动大全,北京学位英语词汇与语法仿照练习题13,8____ to those used in most factories.
A. more B. better C. greater D. superior
unit 13答案：16－25 ABCDA DCCBD 26—35 DCDDB BCBDA 36—45 BDBAD ADBCD